- Original artwork by Laura Williams
- Oil painting on panel.
- Painting size 8"x10"
- Solid wood espresso finish frame included.
- Size with frame 11"x13"x1"
- Wall art ready to hang.
- Impressionism style painting of the Big Bend region The landscape features buffs and sunlit native plants in the wilderness of the Big Bend Hot Springs. Texas landscape painting. Fine art.
- Williams’ combined love of drawing, color, and architecture were further developed over the next 10 years working as an interior architect in New Orleans and Houston. With the addition of 3 sons, she transitioned into teaching art and design, first at the University of Houston and later as a high school art teacher in Katy ISD. While teaching she worked on her own art practice, winning First Place and People’s Choice awards at Katy Contemporary Arts Museum and exhibiting in Houston galleries. She was awarded a grant to study painting in Spain under Simon Beckmann. She also studied under Diane Pike and Mark Boedges, two greatly admired plein air artists. After an overseas assignment with her husband in the Middle East, she now lives and paints in Austin and the surrounding hill country.
Big Bend Hot Springs - 8x10 - Original Oil Painting