- Original Artwork by Lee Alban
- Oil painting on panel
- Painting size 16"x20"
- Gold finish wood frame included.
- Size with frame 21"x25"x1"
- Train engineer in traditional hat.
- Proficient in many styles of painting, Alban fell in love with realism. He also combines realistic subject matter with impressionistic landscape paintings to produce the "Spirits of the American West" series. His work has garnered numerous awards in every genre, including the prestigious Gold Medal Award from Allied Artists of America and the Excellence in Still Life Award from Oil Painters of America. He has attained signature memberships in the Oil Painters of America and the National Oil and Acrylic Painters Society. He is also an elected member of the Allied Artists of America and American Artists Professional League. He is designated as an Assoc. Living Master by the Art Renewal Society. His work has appeared in major art publications, including Artists Magazine, American Art Collector, Western Art Collector, International Artist, Fine Art Connoisseur, & the quarterly journal of the Center for Railroad Photography & Art. Lee makes NO COMPROMISES: refusing to follow temporary economic or stylistic trends in exception to the timeless art of contemporary realism.
The Engineer - Original Oil Painting - 16x20 - Lee Alban